- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
A detailed description for each of the different cookies is set out below.
To find more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request.
These cookies don’t gather any information that could be used for marketing to you or remember your preferences/ID, other than for your current session.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Identify you as being logged on to this website.
- Remember previous actions when navigating between different pages on this website.
- Remember things like service selections you have made which allow us to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Identify you as being logged in to and members sections within our website
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website.
Cookies we consider to be Strictly Necessary:
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit most often, and if you experience any error messages. They also allow us to update our website to improve performance and tailor it to your preferences.
These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you all the information collected is anonymous. They will not be used to target adverts to you on other websites.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Provide statistics on how this website is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this website).
- Gather non-user specific data about the usage on this website and provide statistics about how this website is used.
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded in this website.
- Test different designs on our website.
Where our performance cookies are managed by third parties, we don’t allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those
Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
- google.com – _utman _utmb _utmc _utmz
- _cognestia.com – _vidi
- doubleclick.net – id
- dcstrom.com – _#srchist _#env _#uid _#sess _#tsa _stc1320
- adinsight – _adiV _adiLP _adiVi
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features.
Functionality cookies are used to:
- Identify you as a human and not a bot.
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Providing proactive live chat sessions to help you with support.
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Show you when you’re already logged in to the website.
- Provide enhanced log-in functionality where you choose i.e. (such as keeping you logged in even when you navigate away from the site).
We will not use functionality cookies to target you with adverts on other websites.
Where our functionality cookies are managed by third parties, we don’t allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
As the name suggests, if you choose not to allow these cookies, the functionality of this website may be affected. It is also possible that by not permitting these cookies, our website won’t be able to remember some of the specific services you have chosen.
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests.
They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
Cookies we consider to be Targeting cookies:
We don’t use ‘targeting’ cookies.
Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
- facebook.com – datr locale ul _e_oPLf_0
- google.com – NID PREF VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
- addthis.com – guest_id k pid di dt loc psc uid xtc uvc atuve
- sharethis.com – stid uset